Thursday, September 08, 2011

Kindergarten Principles Still Apply

I was re-reading excerpts from a fav book from years ago: "All I really need to know I learned in Kindergarten." Great stuff. This isn't a complete list, but here are my top ten from Fulghum's list:
  • Share everything. Play fair.
  • Don’t hit people.
  • Clean up your own mess.
  • Say you’re sorry when you hurt somebody.
  • Wash your hands before you eat.
  • Flush.
  • Warm cookies and milk are good for you.
  • Take a nap every afternoon.
  • Hold hands and stick together.
  • Be aware of wonder. 
Don't you wish more people put these into practice? Especially Christians?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its Funny you are saying the samethings I have been Re-visiting lately...Cuz I think more like a child now since our accident!I wish more people put these in practice too.