Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Students Need Our Support

It was fun to celebrate those graduating from H.S. over the weekend. I've been thinking about them a great deal as well as those are currently in college. They need our support.

Beginning July 15, we're offering 7 super weeks of summer for our students. I want to do what I can to support them by strengthening their faith in Scripture and who Jesus is. We're looking at the Truth Project as one offering. Have any of you viewed it? What do you think?

I've enjoyed listening and reading to some of Tim Keller's stuff. His book "Reason for God" is getting some mo right now. (Some thought-provoking sermons related to the book can be listened to for free here.)

What are the best books you've read that give solid answers to faith questions? Here are a few of mine:
  • Why I am a Christian (John Stott)
  • Mere Christianity (C.S. Lewis)
  • Christ among other gods (Erwin Lutzer)

No comments: