Friday, April 03, 2009

Time to remember and be grateful

What a week! Pastor Kevin was with us on Wednesday. Great word about "Heaven in the House." Then tonight with sold-out PCD concert and on Sunday we'll continue the celebration of what God has done for us and also anticipate the future.

There were a group of 5th c. monks who were known as non-sleepers. Why? Because they frequently spent a day and night in praise. Most of us don't have the ability to do that. But if the believers don't take time to be grateful and celebrate what God has done, who will? This is the time to remember and be grateful.

1 comment:

Monica said...

Pastor Craig!

My husband is cousins with a member of your church, Michael Ham. They invited us to your concert on Friday. I just have to say....it was awesome! An intimate concert worshiping with friends. Wow, God used you guys mightily in my heart and spirit. It was a time of reflection of my heart and a refreshment to my spirit. In addition, God has brought your quote, "we all look better from far away" to my mind over and over. Just this one comment has challenged my view of myself (so undeserving and unworthy) and has put an awe in my heart of God's mercy. Not to mention I think it will revolutionize how I view others.

So in short...thank you SO much for being used by God in my life.