Monday, March 23, 2009

Ten Things

It was a great weekend...people receiving Christ, 40+ new members. I taught about "Roots," how what goes on underground impacts life and what we see. What is noteworthy is that from comments I've received, more people remember the 10 things comment as the heart of the message. (Col. 2:6,7 refers to being "rooted and built up...abounding in thanksgiving." So an aspect of good roots for a believer is gratitude.) Guess the gratitude thing is where people are living.

So here are my ten things today...my Becki, redbud trees, Ford trucks, 40+ new members, the Jacks Fork river, getting up in the a.m., a job, blackeyed peas, folks, and roots.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My 10 things, chevy trucks, dogwood, meeting 40 new members, mountains of Ashville, motocross, morning devotion, daily workout, my wife, my kids, travel!