Thursday, December 07, 2006

Crosstalk

Last Sunday night was a blast. I was entertained and totally blown away by the talent on display from our children's ministry. Rachel Wethers (director) and her team did such an excellent job of pulling the artistic ability out of the kids that I was asking my wife, "Who are these teen-agers?" They were demonstrating ability well beyond their short life span.

So many had an amazing number of lines to remember and were outstanding. All the little actors and actresses did a great job of staying in character and of course, their singing ability wasn't bad either. Here's a couple of pics:


This one shows Frankie Mantia as "Shep" who was convincing as a comedian cowhand.


Here's the final scene with a bunch of great champions for God! I'm so proud of our children's ministry. It is a ministry of excellence and our leaders demonstrate how much they love our kids.

2 comments:

Rae said...

I have tears! I am so proud of all these guys- our kids have such an amazing capacity for talent, skill, and worship- I absolutely am blessed each and every service that I get the opportunity to guide the amazing young leaders who are already developing into awesome worshippers!

Thank you for the opportunity (almost 3 years ago!) when I was so full of ideas yet so tentative on experience. CMM has come so far! I love seeing the youth now who have graduated from CMM and are already using their talents for God.

Anonymous said...

hey pastor shawn i love your blog its really cool the song that we sing in church he is mighty to save is really cool and enjoyed it keep up the good work in preaching i love what your starting called the next step.